Monday, February 16, 2009

Youtube- My favorites

I am an avid follower of Youtube and i just wanted to share some of my favorite youtubers:
AbsoluteMakeupJunkie-Very wearable cute looks
Ateyaaa-if you follow her hair regimen you won't be sorry
DRBrooklyn730-She's got skillz
DulceCandy87-love her fashion and hair tuts
emilynoel83-love her reviews and her blog
FloridaSweety-she's so funny and her hair is gorgeous
julieg713-love her nail tuts
MakeupByTiffanyD-she's got skillz
MakeupGeekTV-tons of tuts and they're all great
mayparis-tons of nail art ideas
panacea81-tons of tuts and they're all amazing
stillGLAMORUS-love her "drink if the week" videos and she'll be doing "mommy tips"
xteeener-great reviews, lovely girl
I love watching all of these girls and I can't get enough.  I'm pretty much addicted to Youtube. Check these girls out.


No comments:

Post a Comment