Friday, September 25, 2009

Haul

I picked up a few things, some that I have been wanting for a while and others that just look promising.

I got 2 lip glosses from  Maybelline (Bogo).  The first one is Blissful Beige.  It's shimmery nude color.  The second one I can't remember the name of.  It's Raspberry something.  It's a great color.  They are both really shiny and last a decent time. 
I also got the new Carmex Moisture Plus.  I only use Carmex chapstick so I was really excited when I found something new from them.  It smells really good, the packaging is definitely better than the the one in the yellow tube.  Unfortunately it doesn't moisturize the same as the little yellow tube.  It's good just not as good, so I'll stick with the original.
Then I got Angora Cardi and Matte About You from Essie.  As you all probably know, matte nails are HUGE for fall.  Matte About You is a top that you can use on any nail polish to make it matte.
I also got the new 3 minute undo from Garnier Fructis.  It's a deep condition with avocado, olive, and shea oils in it.  
Lastly, I got 2 Chi products I've been dying to try out; the keratine mist and the smoothing shine spray (not exact name).  So many people have said that these are great products.  I will definitely do a review on them.





1 comment:

  1. Hey honey, I gave you an award! Great blog. I think im going to start using carmax. Its so popular, I have to see what the hype is.

    ReplyDelete