Thursday, January 14, 2010

L'oreal Double Extend Mascara with Lash Boosting Serum

I've only tried this mascara a few times so I'm just going to review it based on how the mascara performs as far as looks go, not on the effectiveness of the lash boosting serum. I read some reviews on the mascara's serum performance and none of them gave high marks. Besides that, I feel like the castor oil (did a post about this) is really a better choice if you want your lashes to grow. Maybe if I notice a difference with my lashes I will post again.
On to the review: This mascara has two sides, the mascara side and the white side which contains the primer and serum. I was really hoping that because this has a primer with it, it would add lots of volume and length to my lashes. I don't think this mascara does either. It actually gives a pretty natural look. It does give some extra length but not too much. There are definitely other mascaras that give more length. Overall, I like this mascara and I'll keep using it. I think I'll do some more experimenting with it to see if I can get some more volume out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment