Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Angelology


Angelology by Danielle Trussoni is about a nun, a group of Angelologists, and the Nephilim. Ha-ha, short and sweet. I don't really like to do synopses of books, especially this one. When thinking about how I would describe this book, I had a really hard time narrowing down exactly want I wanted to say. There's just too much amazing stuff going on and I just couldn't narrow any of it down. So on to my review.
I love this book! It is ridiculoulsy good. The story is so unique and is told in an extremely vivid fashion. The descriptions are eloquent and precise in all of the right areas. I was blown away by Trussoni's depictions of St. Rose, the Angelologists, and the Nephilim. Trussoni made sure that every page and chapter was exciting an moved the story along at an appropriate pace. You can not be bored reading this book. I recommend this book to anyone who loves to read. (Well, I don't recommend this if you only read fluffy crap. I mean that in the nicest possible way because I read fluffy crap too and enjoy it.)
I read somewhere that the movie rights have already been sold to a major studio and Will Smith is going to produce it. I hope Audrey Tatou is in it. After all, she is French and she would make a fabulous Evangeline or Gabriella. I can't decide which one I like her better for though. Of course most books are better than the movie so read it now, because this is not a short book.
I also read somewhere that Mrs. Trussoni is currently writing the sequel to Angelology. I can't wait for it! I will definitely be reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment