Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Combos

Hello, I have been on a combo kick lately. I've tried combining a few mascaras and lipsticks/lip glosses and here are some of the combos I've been liking lately.

The first one is Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Pink Chic (right) layered under Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick in Pink Plaza (left). It gives almost a lavender tone to your lips. Very pretty.



The next combo is Maybelline's Lash Stiletto (top), applied first, then Rimmel's Glam'Eyes. This combo gives great length and volume. It can get a bit clumpy though so be careful.
Here's me wearing the first two combos:



The last combo is Revlon's Blush lipstick with MAC's Prrr lipgloss on top. This is very nice combo.

1 comment:

  1. I love combos too. Your lips look so stunning in the picture! I layer my MAC chintz on chintz (a brown luster) over any too-pink lippie to tone it down. Works brilliantly!

    ReplyDelete