Friday, May 1, 2009

Hual

I bought some stuff from Sally's Beauty Supply and some lip glosses from Ulta.  At Sally's I gotall Aphogee products: Keratin 2-minute reconstructor, the 2-step protein treatment, and the balancing moisturizer that goes with it.  I've used the reconstructor before and I really like it.  I'm really excited to use the protein cause I've been wanting to try that for a while.  I'm gonna use it this weekend so I'll do a review on it.




I also got 2 really nice lip glosses from Ulta during a buy one get one sale on Revlon lip products.  I got the Revlon Super Lustrous Lip gloss in Pink Pursuit.  It's an amazing light nudy, pink shade with a touch of sparkle.  The second one I got was Raspberry something or other.  I can't find the name of it.  Anyway, that shade is lovely.  It's very pigmented so I just use a hint of the gloss and it makes my lips look like I just ate a juicy raspberry.  
I actually got the Nude Attitude lip stick everyone has been raving about and I hated it.  It was a terrible color for me but the worst was the texture.  It was clumpy and left little bits on my lips. Gross.  






No comments:

Post a Comment