Saturday, May 16, 2009

Revlon Double Twist Mascara

This mascara is terrible.  Double Twist mascara claims to volumize lashes.  If  clumpy, smushed together lashes are your idea of volumized lashes then the claim is correct.   The first time I saw the brush I had a feeling my lashes were not gonna look good.  The brush looks like a smaller wand inside of a larger one.  The first time I used the Double Twist it did volumize my lashes and didn't leave them too clumpy.  It didn't separate them or add any length.  (I know it doesn't claim any of that but usually you get some length with mascaras.)  The second time I used this mascara I pulled out the brush and the product was clumped all over the brush!  I'm not gonna lie, I was scared to use it.  If it's clumpy on the brush you can almost guarantee that it will be clumpy on your lashes.  I decided I would  wipe the brush off with a paper towel.  That has worked on other mascaras that I have used.  Yeah, that didn't work at all.  My lashes looked like crap.  I ended up combing most of the mascara off and I didn't even attempt to apply it to my bottom lashes.  This is that worst mascara I have ever tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment