Monday, July 20, 2009

Everyone is snogging but Hermione

Ummm, has anyone seen the new Harry Potter movie?  Wasn't there supposed to be a snog between Ron and Hermione?  I didn't see them snog.  I saw Ron snogging Lavender, I saw Ginny snog Harry.  I saw Ginny snog some other guy whose name escapes me at the moment, but I did not see Ron snogging Hermione.  I just need to read the book.  I'm stuck on the 4th one though.  I have seen the Goblet of Fire so many times that it is making me not want to read the book.  I'm reading the books because I know the movies are missing some of the sub-plots and that's what I really want to read about.  I think it's hard for me to read it  because I feel like I already know what's going to happen.  I haven't seen any of the other movies nearly as many times as I've seen the Goblet of Fire so I think that's why I'm tired of it and not the others.  I'll get around to finishing it eventually.  I'm reading something else right now anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment