Sunday, July 12, 2009

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Concealer


I am always on the look out for the perfect concealer.  I normally wear MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer which I really like because it gives good coverage and is moist. I'm still on the look out for a better concealer though because I feel like I need extreme coverage and although the Studio Sculpt does give great coverage I feel like I need more.   
 I was excited to try the Dream Matte Mousse Concealer by Maybelline because I had tried the foundation in the past and thought it was a bit too thick so I thought the concealer would be thick too.  I think there were 5 different shades and I got Ivory Light 235.  The shade is bit too light but once I put foundation over it you can't really tell.   Unfortunately, the mousse is very dry and doesn't blend easily.  I won't purchase it again but I will try and mix it with some moisturizer or something to see if it is more useable.





No comments:

Post a Comment