Saturday, July 11, 2009

Here I am

Wow!  I can't believe it's been so long since I did a blog entry.  I have just been doing all my usual things so I'm not sure why I haven't blogged lately.  Anyways, I've been reading some other blogs and they have inspired me to get back on the horse.
I'm very excited because I finally ordered some palettes from Coastal Scents!  Yea, to free shipping!  I should receive them sometime next week.  I'm a little worried though because it is extremely hot here and I hope the heat doesn't melt or destroy the makeup or palettes.  I'm sure I would freak out if that happened.  I'll be doing lots of looks with the palettes.  I won't promise that I will post all the looks I do, but I will definitely post some.
I will also be doing some reviews.  I have recently bought a few items that I want to share; some brushes from Beauty of Essence, the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse concealer, and the Maybelline Mineral Bronze Bronzer.  I will do a review on all of that.

1 comment: