Sunday, March 21, 2010

John Frieda Over Night Repair Serum


I bought this product a long time ago and just rediscovered it the other day. When I initially bought it I only used it once or twice. Definitely not enough time to see if it really works.
I have extremely dry hair and so I'm hoping this product will help to moisture and make my split ends look, well not so split.
The product claims to "Visibly repairs breakage and split ends while deeply nourishing to replenish essential moisture, making hair softer and healthier."
You are supposed to put it on dry hair, before bed, leaving it on overnight, and concentrating the product on the ends. It says to use 2-3 times a week for best results. I'll be putting this on my hair Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I'll probably do an update on this next weekend to see how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment