Thursday, June 10, 2010
Here's the other look from The Stripper's Guide to Looking Great Naked. This one is on page 37 entitled: Bedroom Eyes. Again, here is the list of products you will need and the instructions straight from the book.
*Fat black eye pencil ( I used Benefit's Bad gal eyeliner)
*Frosty white powder shadow (MAC's Crystal Avalanche
*Small angled brush (MAC 316, not angled)
*Dark-Purple eyeshadow (Dark quad from ELF palette Silver Lining)
*Black eyeshadow (MAC's Carbon)
*Lengthening mascara (Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara)
*False eyelashes (Didn't use)
*Black mascara (Didn't use another mascara)
*White iridescent eyeshadow (Sephora eyeshadow in Aspen Summit)
1. Line inner rims with black eye pencil; smear into lash line.
2. Brush frosty white powder shadow over entire eyelid and blend. (I used the MAC brush, I forgot the number)
3. Using a small angled brush, edge bottom lashes with dark-purple shadow.
4. Repeat this step, using black eyeshadow.
5. Use lengthening mascara on lashes. For an extra-dramatic look, try false eyelashes.
6. After lashes have been lengthened, slowly sweep black mascara up lashes. for bestt results, you should feel your brush on the very edge of your lash line.
7. Finish look with white iridescent eyeshadow at the corner of each eye. You can also dust a little along the top of the cheek-to find this area, just give a sly smile. (I didn't do this part)
Here is the final look: It looked a lot more dramatic in person. This looks like a day time wearable look in the pictures but in real life I definitely would keep this a night time "going out" look.