Wednesday, July 28, 2010

25 Questions Tag

25 Questions Tag

I wasn't tagged but I thought I'd do it anyway.

1. Do you have any pets?

Nope.

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.

Computer, couch, glass of milk

3. What's the weather like right now?

Freakin’ hot

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?

Yes and yes but not my fault

5. What time did you wake up this morning?

3am, I have insomnia at the moment

6. When was the last time you showered?

Last night

7. What was the last movie you saw?

Inception. Awesome, awesome movie

8. What does your last text message say?

I don’t remember. I think it was about a stupid co-worker I used to work with. LOL.

9. What's your ringtone?

Soul Sister by Train

10. Have you ever been to a different country?

Yes, Mexico

11. Do you like sushi?

No! It’s so disgusting.

12. Where do you buy your groceries?

At Fry’s

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?

No, I don’t like to take medication.

14. How many siblings do you have?

0

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?

Laptop

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?

Ugh

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?

Yes, both

18. Do you color your hair?

Yes

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.

Post to my blog

20. When was the last time you cried?

I can’t remember

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?

Cheese

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?

If they’re homemade, cheeseburgers. If it’s from a restaurant then hamburgers.

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?

I think so.

24. What is your eye color?

Blue

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?

Of course

No comments:

Post a Comment