Monday, September 20, 2010

Autumn Goodies: Eyes Part I


Here are some more items that I own that I will be using a lot this fall and winter season. These are all great colors. They give off a very warm and cozy vibe.
I'll be splitting the "eyes" up into 2 different posts. Let me know if you've tried any of these products and if they'll be in your fall rotation.
*Ulta eyeshadow in Eggplant (top left)
*MAC eyeshadow in Star Violet (top right)
*NYX Jumbo eye pencils in Pots & Pans (top) and Iced Mocha (botttom)
*Revlon eyeshadow in Platinum Glimmer (bottom left)
*Maybelline Dream Mousse Shadow in Tranquil Rose (bottom right)


Here are the swatches of each from top to bottom:


*Ulta eyeshadow in Eggplant
*Revlon eyeshadow in Platinum Glimmer
*MAC eyeshadow in Star Violet
*Maybelline Dream Mousse Shadow in Tranquil Rose
*NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Pots & Pans
*NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Iced Mocha

No comments:

Post a Comment