Saturday, September 18, 2010

Autumn Goodies: Lips and Cheeks


These products range in berry tones and are perfect for fall!
Lips:
The top one is Revlon Illuminance All-Over palette in Passion Fusion. I'm specifically focusing on the two colors on the right side of the palette. I'm really trying to branch out with my lip color this fall and these two colors give a sheer but dark berry flush to your lips.
Blush:
On the left is Revlon Flirtatious Cream Blush. This is the blush that I will probably use under the NYC blush I showed in my haul. It's a great berry color on it's own or as a base.
On the right is another Revlon product that is quite a bit old. It was limited edition a few years back. It's Be Dazzling Shimmer Blush in Hint of Ruby. This is a pigmented blush that gives an awesome deep berry glow to your cheeks.
I will definitely be wearing these lovely products for fall!
Here are some swatches:
Top to Bottom: Berry Flirtatious, Hint of Ruby, last shade in Passion Fusion palette, second to last shade in palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment