Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fall Type Haul



I recently went shopping for a few items that I wanted to add to my Fall seasonal makeup stash. There are a few more items I want to get, mostly nail polishes but here is what I got.
*Maybelline XXL Pro 24 HR Bold mascara in Very Black
*NYC Cheek Glow Blush in Cherry Blossom
*Maybelline ColorSensation Lipstain in Wink of Pink
*NYC Eye Dust Loose Powder in Sparkling Rose
*NYX Eyeshadow in Volcano


I haven't tried all the products yet so I can't do a review on all of it but I have tried the blush. The blush is not very pigmented but it's a really pretty color. I plan to layer it over a cream blush in a similar color. When I do I'll try and post a pic of it.
Here are swatches of the all the items except the mascara.
From left to right: NYC Eye Dust in Sparkling Rose, NYX eyeshadow in Volcano, NYC Cheek Glow in Cherry Blossom, Maybelline lipstain in Wink of Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment