Monday, September 13, 2010

You Suck! A Love Story

I just finished this book by Christopher Moore and much like his other novels it was pretty darn funny. Yes, this is another "vampire story" but it's completely different from Twilight and the Sookie Stackhouse novels.
If you've never read anything by Christopher Moore then just let me tell you that all of his novels are comedys and completely crazy. At first I didn't really like the book that much. I think it was because all of the other novels I've read by him are interesting from page one. You Suck took a little time to get to the funny and interesting stuff. My favorite part is the journal entries of vampire minion Abby Normal. Her voice is very unique and laugh-out-loud funny.
Although this novel wasn't my favorite by Moore it was still worth the read. Other's hilarious books I suggest by this author: Fool, A Dirty Job, Practical Demonkeeping, and Lamb.

I think next I want to read something inspirational. Any suggestions?
Image courtesy Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment