Monday, August 9, 2010

Curly Hair Series-Bed Head TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier


O.k., the 2nd product in my curly hair series is the Bed Head TIGI Curls Rock Curl Amplifier. Like Aveeno, this is the only Bed Head product I've ever tried. It comes out of a pump and has a thick, creamy consistency. It's also kinda sticky. If you rub your hands together then pull them apart the product will connect them together. (If that makes any kind of sense LOL). Also, it smells a bit perfumey, but not too strong. I like the way it smells. Again, I used a generous amount of product each time because I have a lot of hair.
Here's how it stacked up:
1. It kept most of my frizz at bay but not all of it. There were some parts of my hair that got frizzy after it dried.

2. This did not weigh my hair down at all. It kept everything nice and bouncy.

3. This did leave some parts of my hair a little stiff. It wasn't too bad though. It was mainly the front of my hair. It did not flake at all, which I kinda thought it would.

Conclusion: I really like this product and would purchase it again. If you've tried this product let me know what you think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment