Monday, August 16, 2010

Sephora Smoothing Primer


I received a sample of this on my last trip to Sephora. It is a clear gel primer. I've never tried the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, but I think this product is pretty similar to it. This primer is supposed to smooth makeup application, improve imperfections, and mattify the face. I put this primer on one half of my face and my L'Oreal Studio Secrets face primer on the other to see how well it stacked up. On a side note, the L'Oreal primer is my favorite at the moment. Anyway, my makeup went on smoothly and evenly. There was a bit of fading by the end of the day but nothing too bad. I would say this is a pretty good primer. I still like the L'Oreal better though because I like the feel of the primer on my face, it's less expensive, and it makes my makeup last a bit longer. It's worth a try though. It might work better for someone with oily or oily/combo skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment