Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Project 3-Pan is Over


Well, I succeeded. I used up 3 products this month, although 1 of the products was not the one I wanted to use up. I used up my Maybelline mousse concealer, the Rimmel Glam'Eyes, and my Rimmel Fix and Perfect Face Primer. And... I didn't buy any makeup this month. Anyway, I wanted to use up my Coastal Scents foundation but it just didn't happen. I had too much of it. Oh well, I still used up 3 products so I'm happy.

I'm going to try and use up 3 more products in September as well. I'm going to use up the Coastal Scents foundation, my L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Primer, and something else. Haha. I'm not sure yet but I'll let you know. I will however be buying some new products because well, I just want to.

1 comment:

  1. great idea.. project THREE plan. everyone was doing 10 and for me that is a huge number!! so i think i might be able to start with 3 ;) thanks!

    ReplyDelete