Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Curly Hair Series-LaCoupe Perfect Curls Frizz Free Curl Shaping Mousse


Here is the 3rd product in my "Curly Hair Series". This product claims that it "Transforms hair into soft, perfectly defined curls". I used this product the same way I used the others. I applied a generous amount and focused on the hair line and the ends. No I did not get "perfectly defined curls" but it did a good job none the less.

Here's how it stacked up:
1. This product did a pretty good job at controlling the frizz in my hair. There were still some spots of frizziness but I think if I used even more of it it would have done an even better job.

2. This definitely kept the curls bouncy and didn't weigh them down at all.

3. While I didn't notice an flaking, the product did make my hair a bit hard. I kinda expect that from a mousse though.

2 comments: